Terms and conditions of Software use.
The software ("the Appointment Booking Software") enabling you to book your appointment with the company you wish to meet with ("the Company") is powered by EverOpen ("we/us"). Our website address is https://www.everopen.co. Our registered office is at Unit 11, Hove Business Centre, Fonthill Road,Hove, BN3 6HA, United Kingdom and our Company number is 9779348.
By utilizing the Appointment Booking Software you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Company is solely responsible for ensuring that any booked appointments take place.
- You deal with the Company solely at your own risk. We make no representation or commitment and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to correspondence with the Company, or any transactions completed, and any contract entered into by you with the Company. Any contract entered into and any transaction completed with the Company is between you and the Company, and not us. We do not endorse or approve any Company nor the content of any of the third-party website made available via the Software. We don't accept responsibility for any loss, damage cost or expense you suffer arising from your dealings with the Company.
- We shall, in providing the Software, comply with our Privacy and Security Policy relating to the privacy and security of any of your personal data that we collect available at https://www.everopen.co or such other website address as may be notified to you from time to time, as such document may be amended from time to time by us in our sole discretion.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that the Software will meet your requirements; and we are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet. You acknowledge that the Software may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
- You musn’t attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Software in any form or media or by any means; or attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or use the Software to provide services to third parties; or license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Software.
- If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the Software will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity. Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material. You mustn't try to get access to our server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on us. We won't be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our Software.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Software. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information provided to you in connection with the Software, or any actions taken by you in connection with the Software.
- All warranties representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from these terms and conditions and the Software is provided to you on an "as is" basis.
- We shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising from your use of the Software.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.